Search the Silliness

Thursday, March 12, 2009

supercilious

Sarah Yates recently got over a brutal flu and we started running together again! double celebration there!

I told her to check out my blog for some reason and she emailed me the following... Honestly, I could not write a better post, so this is Sarah's gift for the betterment of my blog:

I particularly like the name -- superciliousx... I do like some puns indeed (I assume you're playing on the fact that supercilious sounds like super-silly (us?)). A random thought generated by your blog (which is for random thoughts): SO in French, I think that the word for eyebrows is sourcils or something similar to that. I always remember what supercilious means (haughty) by imagining someone with snooty raised eyebrows that are very well-tweezed. Somehow supercilious and sourcil seem similar to me......... this is why I did well on the SAT verbal I suppose, because I make RANDOM word associations that happen to be right.... hmmmmmmm. Maybe someone should hire me to write the SAT?
As you may assume, I do not intent to be supercilious with this blog, only super silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment