...those arbitrary thoughts, which leap into my head while staring at my computer, roaming around Whole Foods, or biking around town.
Am I the only one who has these thoughts?
Search the Silliness
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
CHANGE
I didn't want my blog to be too serious, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
The graph is of federal government spending. This relates to the national budget and deficit. We see that the deficit hovered around zero for the past 50 years even after the gold standard was dropped. Now, however... well, you see the red on the graph? that's now.
I don't know what this means. Please explain.
ReplyDeleteThe graph is of federal government spending. This relates to the national budget and deficit. We see that the deficit hovered around zero for the past 50 years even after the gold standard was dropped. Now, however... well, you see the red on the graph? that's now.
ReplyDelete