Search the Silliness

Monday, March 16, 2009

sunny thoughts for a rainy week

This afternoon, I was g-chatting with Adam and he commented on how the weather was "blah", and said, "we need some sunshine".
I couldn't agree more.
-------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, Ellen and I went for a walk in the rain, and I decided that by doing so, we chose to be friends with the rain instead of being upset with it. Saturday night, I watched Singin' in the Rain. They knew the secret, too.
-------------------------------------------------
I think I may apply for a job with a cell phone company called Jitterbug! I only clicked on it for the name. One of the sunniest songs of all time.
-------------------------------------------------
Ms. Manners says that flirting is an improper pastime that proper people can properly practice. Also true flirting should have nothing in it to which the participants are held accountable.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your thoughts on the rain. Although it is easy to feel tierd and depressed on cloudy/rainy days, I think the rain it greatly underrated. One of my favorite feelings in the world is a hard run in the pouring rain (when I'm actually in shape, unlike now, haha)... there is something so cleansing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went for a long run in the rain that day (March 16). I thuroughly enjoyed it too--even though I was mostly soaked and shivering by the end. Sounds like freindship with the rain to me, eh?

    ReplyDelete