Search the Silliness

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Miranda

Since I'm on a roll (like buttah) with this beauty, aesthetics, art thing, I will continue my randomness.
My parents visited this weekend. [They are, indeed, a piece of art, themselves.] We went to BeerRun for lunch after church and my mom noticed the music that was playing. We decided to classify it as "acoustic jazz". We liked it.
Later, I noticed that the music in Arch's was definitely elevator music. But Marian insisted that there are different types of elevator music. I wondered if the music in BeerRun was a sort of elevator music. Marian decided she would become a connoisseur of the art.
So, art is all around us. There you go.

Oh, and I just lost the game.

2 comments:

  1. i love beauty. and you're only on a roll like buttah if its homemade, shaken with love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, what game did you lose? Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete