Search the Silliness

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

awe

How many different kinds of vegetables are there?
Some people don't like vegetables. They think that they don't taste good. I think they eat bad vegetables. Even a lot of "organic" things taste like water and pesticides. I doubt their verity. If people ate these vegetable, they would be in awe.

From the DuPont Circle Farmers Market Sunday...

This first one is called tatsoi.
It was so spicy but kind of like spinach or bok choi... and what a pretty flower!!!



These are radishes.


Yes, ALL OF THEM! They are all so different and they taste different too.

Confession: I don't really understand the difference between radishes and turnips. But I am going to try to cook some of the radish greens this week.

In all due respect for vegetables, Geoff points out the importance of meat in meals. Yes. Even Sarah and I have turned to our carnivorous tendencies for sustenance in these winter months. Maybe I should have posted a picture of the goat chops!

No comments:

Post a Comment