Search the Silliness

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Food

You know where Fellini's is? On 2nd St. off of the Downtown Mall? Well, just across the street is the best treasure of Charlottesville. No, I don't live there ;) hahahahha
Nicola's Veggies!!!!!


Sarah Boschung and I finally went there yesterday and relished the delicious salad concoctions that owner and chef, Dragana Katalina-Sun, created. Sarah Yates and I stopped today, after our delightful run on the Rivanna trail. More deliciousness- fresh soup!
Also, if you go there, which I really hope you do, try the truffles! They are so natural yet soooooo tasty!!!!!!

If you want to be healthy and don't know how to start, I recommend you start right there on 2nd St!!!
Oh! And she'll be at the Downtown Farmers Market Saturdays... mmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. She's the wife of the dumpling man, isn't she?

    That place hadn't opened yet before I moved. I want to go back up and try it!

    ReplyDelete