The topic is all over Julia and Julie. I was convicted again last night when Paige and I went to see it.
I keep thinking about this today, even after receiving a request for an entry about the party we had this weekend.
Maybe I'll just stop blogging. I want to live in a self-sacrificial way. What does that mean?
So instead, this post will be exo-narcissistic.
Thomas. His good friends call him "Big Deal". You don't even need to ask why. Clearly Thomas should be a model.
This picture proves it.

Caption: "They try to copy my swagger"
This is more artistically noteworthy:

Is he laughing at the sun? Is he holding the world? Maybe he thinks he's in control.
Anyone who can pull this look off with scruff gets a good deal of credit.
Thomas, get on the runway!!!
Are you still in touch with him? He's so evasive.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your photo of you. Send me a copy so I can get it to the right people in LA.
ReplyDeleteyeah, tdubs is evasive. but when you can get to talk with him, he can be great.
ReplyDelete