THANK YOU, friend!!!
I don't think I should get one, since I rarely post, and when I do it is ridiculously pointless. But hey, if Obama can get the Nobel Peace Prize...Sooo, I shall continue this blog-love according to the rules that I guess work out here:
The rules: use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.Take it away-
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? straight
3. Your mother? cray-cray
4. Your father? daddy
5. Your favorite food? icecream
6. Your dream last night? umm
7. Your favorite drink? kombucha
8. Your dream/goal? farm
9. What room are you in? cube
10. Your hobby? life
11. Your fear? doubt
12. Where do you want to be in six years? adventuring
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? challenged :(
15. Muffins? glutenous
16. Wish list item? bike
17. Where did you grow up? usa
18. Last thing you did? email
19. What are you wearing? brown
20. Your TV? what?
21. Your pets? haha
22. Friends? yes
23. Your life? highway.
24. Your mood? smiley
25. Missing someone? distance...
26. Vehicle? escape(h)
27. Something you're not wearing? belt
28. Your favorite store? anthropologie
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? sunday
32. Your best friend? friends
33. One place that I could go over and over? running
34. One person who emails you regularly? Janet
35. Favorite place to eat? kitchen
The People I'm going to tag:
Esther- What amazing creativity!!! You inspire me, love.
Julia- Oh the brilliance of her subtle humor!
Logan - What a blessing it is to live with this lovely lady.
Sarah - We need to play more. Hope she will blog about Vegas...
Blogs are for boredom.
No comments:
Post a Comment