Search the Silliness

Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy

hello faithful followers!

so i just wanted to share that my Dutch aunt just sent me vintage cocktail dresses from Luxembourg.
They're soooo cool and I will put up pics soon.

Saw my parents again today and they gave me flowers (what did i say about flowers?!?!)

Also, I made whey, cream cheese, yogurt, butter and buttermilk today.

So yes. dresses + love + flowers + happy dairy products = happy X

But the greatest of these is LOVE!


hoping to make my midnight bed time ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well...

    What I wanted to say about this one was that I am extremely jealous?

    But I didn't want to leave that for a comment.

    Now I feel as though I must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you should be slightly jealous. They are classy/sexy 80's prom to the max. I'll bring the dresses when I see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete