Search the Silliness

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

lost phone

Do you ever feel like you could sleep forever?
It was really hard to wake up this morning.

Somewhere between hitting the snooze on my phone's alarm, checking the weather, and talking myself into getting out of bed to go for a run, I lost my phone. Slowly I became conscious enough to begin to search for it, but decided to run before ransacking my entire bed. When I came back, that's exactly what I did. Somehow the sneaky thing was inside my duvet cover, it lit up the duvet in blue when I called it from Ellen's phone.
I told her what happened, asking, "Do these things only happen to me?", and she said "At least you didn't put it in the fridge". Oh wait, "I've done that before... twice."

What a start to a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment