Search the Silliness

Friday, September 11, 2009

appendix is the same in Spanish


Wednesday I was in more pain than I thought possible. My appendix was having issues and ended up rupturing. I had surgery early Thursday morning. Friday, I received this in an email from my former apartment mate, Anna:

...we can tell a lot of interesting things about you from this experience. I've decided that your appendix (Sally) is highly conservative. She is opposed to Obama's health care plan and has not only tried to make her opinion known (by getting a little TOO riled up), but also calculated when to erupt so as to be removed in a timely manner. She knew that if she waited too long, she'd be on a big wait list and might have to soak in her own juices for quite a while, causing potentially terrible problems for the "whole" (that being Xandria) who gives her a voice in the political realm. Anyway, fun stuff you find out about yourself, huh?


There are always good things to pull out of the ickiness.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear you've been ransacked by your own appendix! hope you're on your way to feeling 100% better. lots of love.

    ReplyDelete